This statement explains how we may collect and use information about you through our Website. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, want to exercise your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, or think that information we hold about you may need to be corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.
We monitor visits to our website, principally so that we can make sure that it is easy to navigate, identify the areas that are of particular interest to visitors and generally improve the site and our services.
We collect the following types of information from visitors to this site:
• Feedback information and website usage information, from session cookies and log files. Session cookies and log files do not contain any personal information.
• From time to time, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include information about our products, new developments etc.
• When you supply any personal information to us we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
• In general, any information you provide to us will be kept securely in accordance with the legislation. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law.
• We retain the personal information collected on this website as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or its purpose has been met or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
• Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with current applicable legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.